Friday, February 8, 2008

Tagged...

Ok, so I got tagged clear back in November... (thanks Crystal!)... so here's me finally sharing what there is to share. Supposedly this is the "10 things you don't know about me" tag. Hopefully, I can come up with 10. I talk too much to too many people for you not to know that many things about me!

1) I got a 5 on my AP English exam and I love myself for it. I was the only one in my class and I like to take full bragging rights on that. I love to write, I love to read and at one time I thought I would be a writer. I think I'm coming full circle on that one since I crave it so much!

2) I've always had a thing for redheads. I can't really explain it. Clearly it didn't take all the way, there's not a redhead in my family, in-laws or not. But redheads are hot.

3) I have a passion for philosophy and theology. I love studying them and thinking and discussing. Of course, I'm also very opinionated, so I usually think that my opinion is right. But I like to think I'm logical, too, so if you were to debate me on a point that I consider open, I could reconsider. But there are some beliefs that I hold as absolute truth so strongly that will never be budged.

4) I hate chores. Not that very many people like them. But I absolutely loathe cleaning my house. I also loathe having a dirty house. So I guess I have to clean it. I really don't mind vacuuming, though...

5) I have nurtured a secret desire to be an actress slash model for ages. Mostly because I really like to play dress up and takes pictures (hence the faery hobby). No, seriously.

6) I played the lead female role in my high school musical, "Oliver!" Yes, that's right, I played Nancy. And I did a good job. But you'll have to take my word for it, because if I show you the tape, you'll just laugh. Yes, that was the one night that I completely goofed my lines. Twice. And not just a little slip-up. I honestly sat there, completely blank for like 15 seconds. That's a loooooong time.

7) I have a really good French accent. Or so I've been told. When I say that, I mean that I speak French accurately, not that I can speak English with a French accent. When I do that, I just sound silly.

8) I kind of wish I'd been a cheerleader or a soccer player in high school. Or both. I think I could have been good.

9) I love to karaoke. I want to be in a band (I kind of was for a while, but it was more of a joke than anything. I can only play like 4 chords on the guitar. And I certainly can't sing and play at the same time. And do two people constitute a band? Our name was Aphrodite at any rate.) or be a lounge singer. It sounds sexy.

10) I love playing RPG games. My favorite ever was Baldur's Gate on the Gamecube. I'm terrible at shooter games or anything where you have to aim or walk in a straight line, but let me create a character and go do some quests and I'm your girl.

And now, since I don't know who hasn't been tagged, I'm tagging YOU- but only if you haven't been tagged yet.

3 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

How fun to read these facts about you!!

Pattie said...

Wow you are such a nerd..oh i meant cool....evil laugh....

its great to learn more about your friends...
confession i check out your blog often just so i can listen to your cool music....

Anonymous said...

These are great! I totally agree with #2. ;) And I heard about you in Oliver! and I heard that you were awesome! These were so fun. Thanks for sharing them. :)