Monday, February 25, 2008

Script for Charlotte's Web 2 Preview

A good friend of mine from high school, Dave, wrote this "comment" in response to my last post. It was too funny not to post, so here it is... enjoy!

Finally, someone else who has seen Charlotte's Web 2: Ariel's Revenge. Vindication. I am not crazy. I was starting to think that I had dreamed all of that.

Voice over for preview:
Two years after the "teerriiffiicccc" "radiant" "humble" "some pig" incidents. Fame has driven Farmer Zuckerman to madness. He wanders around the farm with his once proud blue ribbon stapled to his collar like a necktie repeating "He's some pig... he's some pig." The farm has wasted away--the animals have struggled alone for survival, fighting and eating each other. Only Wilbur and Jeffery the gosling remain.

Zuckerman lives alone--his wife left him to take her "buttermilk bath" idea on "Invent America".

Lervey the farm hand committed suicide when he realized that his name was Lervey. and that he was a farm hand.

In these dark times, Mother Earth and Father Time have come together and formed a new and deadly offspring: mermaids. And Ducks. Which were already around.

Now, gangs of merducks roam in packs in the wasted cities of Nebraska picking off sick children and pigs that can read. When Ariel, the mermaid and Ferdinand, the duck from babe (that is how he always introduces himself) hear that there is a pig in a town up north who was in the paper a few years back, they decide to take action. And this time...Charlotte isn't around to save the day.

Some pig? Some dead pig.

3 comments:

Dave said...

I'm flattered

Andrea said...

Wow! That is hilarious! And kind of morbid...:)

Gretchen said...

I just read through some of your recent posts and I have to tell you, I have the same redhead fetish you have. I LOVE redheads but NOT redheaded men. I really feel for those guys. Chick redheads are hot. The majority of my best girl friends have red hair.