Friday, October 26, 2007

Match Results

Well, the results are in and it's official! We're moving to Logan next year! Hello the West. Hello mountains. Hello snowboarding. Hello friends and family. Hello grandmas.
The idea of moving to Logan is such a fresh one for me. It involves so many new things and so many of the familiar: old friends and family within an easy driving distance; still includes the driving distance; new community- I'm not entirely sure what to expect when I get there; I'm looking forward to all the outdoorsy stuff; a new house- hopefully... I'm looking forward to applying all the things I'm learning here (from the artsy to the social) and trying a new take, a new start. As hard as it is to pick up and move every couple of years, it is nice that it affords us the chance to clean out our lives: our houses and our habits and start over with new things we've learned.

6 comments:

Blake and Yanery said...

That is so cool that your moving. I know how hard it is. But it is very exciting also. I wish I lived near family. Well best of luck to your new adventures in the year to come.

Pattie said...

ohhhh so sad..... i bet you are taking your stove with you right.

Andrea said...

Congrats! We may have to move to Logan just to bug you guys!

Jill said...

How fun, I love the SLC, and from what I hear Logan is pretty much the same. Be prepared to see your hubby a lot more ;)

Melody said...

Congratulations. Too bad we didn't get you to move here, but Eugie and Betsy are lucky! It's going to be great there. I'm super jealous. You'll have a great time. I'm homesick just thinking of those gorgeous mountains.

Ruth Harper Gough said...

Here here, gotta love the movin' life. I'm glad that it hasn't stopped us all from becoming such great friends though. Let's just pretend that we're not moving in 8 months-- eh!