Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ew. Ew. EWWWWW!

That's what I said when I looked out the window today and saw Kitty dragging a half-eaten rabbit carcass across my lawn... I'll say it again: EW!Ewewewewewewewewew! I'm still reeling. I asked Derek if it was too gross to blog about and he was like, "No, go blog! Do you want me to pull it out of the trash so you can take a picture?" I said, "No, just that you said that is blog-worthy."

Can I just say I cannot believe that those little nerds actually caught the thing in the first place? (I refuse to consider the possibility they were eating roadkill.) I mean, those rabbits are fast. I don't want to ever envision those dogs in that scenario. And by the way: I definitely need to replace the batteries in their collars...

4 comments:

Pattie said...

all i can say is watch out for those doggy kisses Ewww.

Harper said...

I love your blog!

DeGooyer Family said...

Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

Wow, that really is disgusting! And definately blog-worthy. I can just picture you saying "Ewwewwewweww!!!" :)