Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Discussion on Poop

Ah, the joys of motherhood. Who knew that I would ever be one to include a post about poop on my blog? As it stands, this is the conversation Avril and I had this morning when we were getting ready for church:

"I have green poop, Mom."
"Really?"
"Yeah, in the toilet downstairs, in the family room bathroom. I didn't flush."
"I know."
"I don't have green poop now. I have different shaped poop. I have snake poop! I like snakes. Snakes are fun. Snakes are good to me. I like spiders, too. Look, Mom, I have snake poop and different-shaped poop! I have kaysuh-i-diya (how she says quesadilla) poop! I don't like quesa-i-dilla poop. We don't like quesa-i-dilla poop, do we Mom?"

3 comments:

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

How funny! Ailee loves to tell me what her poo-poo looks like everytime she goes, too. Poo-poo just isn't gross to them, I guess...maybe us adults make too big deal of it.

Harper said...

This made me smile. :)

Andrea said...

Ha! I was laughing out loud! That is so gross but so dang cute. Ahhh..the joys of motherhood!