Sunday, September 30, 2007

One of the Many Uses of the Kitchen Sink




And this is what we did this afternoon...

I gave Xandri some delicious Cafe Rio rice and black beans, which she loved and had ALL over her little body and highchair (which Kitty loves eating off of). When she finally finished, I took her out, stripped her down and stuck her in the sink while I cleaned up. Avril couldn't bear to be left out of the fun, so she stripped and I stuck her in, too. Then the puppies and I got to work.
Meaning I put Xandri's tray and all the dirty plates on the floor and saved rinsing time and water. That's right, if there's nothing else these puppies are good for, they're great at consuming all the food we don't eat, spill or smear anywhere and everywhere. And if any of us have food left on our faces, well with a big, sloppy puppy kiss, that's no longer a problem!

Anyway, keep reading! I've done about a billion updates today
and doctored up the dates so that it looks like I post more frequently, so I don't want you to miss out on all the fun! And I love getting comments, so by all means, tell me what you think!

5 comments:

Pattie said...

i have enjoyed your updated blog..
your kids are so cute..

Jill said...

How cute :) Your girls are getting so big!

Shuldberg said...

I can't believe they both fit in there!!!

Eugie said...

Nice, that totally took me back to my childhood. Classic. Also it reminded me of a scene from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Natalie said...

I don't know how to tell you this, but Erasure doesn't sing Send Me An Angel--it's Real Life. It's sad to know all the songs from the movie, Rad by heart.