Sunday, September 30, 2007

Save Big On Batteries Jill? I wish...

So Jill posted this video about how you could save a bunch on batteries by taking apart a 6V lantern battery. Naturally, I went out and bought one and had Derek pry it open for me. Maybe I bought the wrong brand or something, but we definitely didn't find 32 AA batteries inside. We did have fun slamming it into the pavement on the driveway and finding out what is inside four giant something batteries, though. And we felt pretty cool, like we were the guys on MythBusters or something.

6 comments:

Pattie said...

how funny
I thought about doing that myself thanks for saving me money.

Jill said...

I am glad you tried it first then hahaha! Sorry hun, don't kill the messenger!

Kyle said...

I too have been considering doing that...I will tell you what I find.
-kyle

Bobby said...

I'm glad you tried it so now I don't have to!

Shuldberg said...

I wanted to try it also...too bad it isn't true!

Jared I Borg said...

of course your shoeless. you totally remind me of these guys

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=589628

always welding with no gloves, shoes, eye protection. your are thier first world equivilant. I can see you yielding your hammer in pakistan now.