Friday, August 10, 2007

Puppies...

Introducing The Corporal (sleeping) and Kitty (looking). The newest additions to our little family. They are so cute and so fun and so lovable... and I have such mixed feelings about them! I guess we'll take life as it comes. I confess I'm a little nervous about it, though. Avril adores them. Good for her... kind of scary for them! She seems to think they are her own little baby dolls. She carries them around like baby dolls and I think drives them a little bit crazy. Kitty, more than The Corporal, though. The Corporal is super mellow (as far as puppies go) and just a little sweetheart. Kitty is more high-strung and all over the place. They are both so sweet, though. I may be in over my head.

9 comments:

Melody said...

You are a glutton for punishment! So you've decided to keep them?? Sorry I didn't get my sister in law to call you yet. Do you still want to talk to her?? THey really are cute. I can see the draw!

DeGooyer Family said...

How adorable. I can't wait to have a dog someday - our kids beg for one every Christmas, but we tell them "Santa doesn't deliver live animals." Hopefully they won't find out that this isn't entirely true. =)

Katherine said...

They are beautiful. I have been reading your blog through google reader and haven't been on it for a while. Nice layout! I love it. Can we come over and meet your puppies sometime? They are so adorable.

Wilsons said...

How could you say no to those faces! I can see why you chose to keep them!

Emily S. said...

GREAT picture!! And i love the new background on the blog.

The Negligent owner said...

totally awesome sheen your my hero or just my sister

Jill said...

aww so cute!

The Wilkins' said...

Wow, girl! You are brave! My rules are that 1) I have to have two children begging for a dog (not including Trever) before we get one. 2) Trever or the kids have to feed, clean up after, and play with the dog. So good luck! They are super cute!

The Posse said...

Those are good rules, Katie... Unfortunately for me, I was one of the two kid myself! Like I said, I may be in over my head...