Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Yoga Shots

Melody reminded me that I had yet to get her a copy of her yoga pictures... Which were taken in May! I haven't had a chance to look at them on my own yet; here's my list of excuses:

-when I got them Derek was still here and he's a major computer hog
-the old computer's cd burner doesn't work-- nor does it even open
-as soon as Derek left for Texas, the new computer stopped working
-it finally started again, but by now I'd just forgotten!

So, I decided I should probably post a few pictures... thanks to our generous photographer for taking the time to do these with us for nothing.

6 comments:

Jill said...

What great pictures,, you girls inspire me to try yoga!

jayne said...

What beautiful, graceful ladies you all are!

Katherine said...

You all look SO good!

Wilsons said...

I can't believe you can do these amazing poses! What great self control!

Katie said...

Awesome pics!

Melody said...

I love the pic of all three of us. Too bad I'm sort of off kilter! It could have been so straight if I had just ever so slightly ... anyway.. Cool shots and I'm so glad we took them.