Monday, July 2, 2007

My New Frustration

I'm at an impasse with my pictures. I want to post some absolutely ADORABLE new pictures of my girls, and maybe some video. But here's the problem. We have two desktops right now: our old one broke down a while ago, so we bought a new one and then the old one wound up getting fixed. So we're basically waiting for the old one to just up and keel over. Also, the cd drive refuses to open. Meanwhile, our beautiful, NEW, shiny computer is on the fritz. And it is bad. It broke down three (3) days after Derek left. Three weeks ago. It still is getting figured out and fixed.

So I've got this brilliant videocamera that also takes pictures. And if I could install the software (which conveniently is available on a cd that came with the camera), I could upload all my cute pictures here. But no. Neither computer is in any condition to take more pictures. And I was so excited to have the new, bright and shiny computer all to myself this summer. Some things are just not to be...

5 comments:

jayne said...

How crappy. Aren't computers the most convenient things ever invented, unless they don't work?! Hope your luck goes in the other direction once the new one get fixed.

The Posse said...

Thanks, Jayne. That's what I needed to hear: someone else agreeing with me about how crappy this is!!!

DeGooyer Family said...

Tasheena - I'm sorry about your computer issues - wish I could help. Maybe I could see if Brett could take a look at it?! He knows A LOT more than I do.

Sheen said...

Thanks Alana. Right now Doug is trying to work through it for me. He's done some diagnostic tests and has it mostly boiled down to two possibilities--one is easy to fix one is "send in your computer while it's still under warranty". Ew.

Katherine said...

I'm so happy you've been blogging again anyway. I love all the posts you've been putting up lately! Hope your computer issues get sorted out soon!