Sunday, March 25, 2012

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, Kid!

Derek just got glasses to reduce eye strain.

He broke them two days after he got them playing soccer. Took a ball to the face. Tried to head it.

I taped 'em up myself, good as new. 

Naturally, Roman needed to try them on for size at church today. It was so cute I snapped a few pics when we got home.


I call this look "geek chic". 


Derek's dad, Wayne, just remembered that when Derek was a kid everyone told them that he looked like the kid in "A Christmas Story"... seems like Roman fits the bill, too!


Oh how I love this little boy!


3 comments:

Amy Jenks said...

Oh my goodness - he DOES look like that kids. :) Too handsome! Soccer...headers...not good for glasses. Another reason Jeff has to wear contacts. :)

Breta said...

I'm telling you, I love my dailies. Wear glasses to save $, wear dailies to get my face smashed in. Don't need cases, don't have to remember anything, don't even need contact wash!

Camas said...

He is so freaking cute.

I'm obsessed with your photography skills.