Monday, March 19, 2012

Max Updates

Oh, before I forget-- Max is officially crawling! He started this week and is pretty much a pro by now. Time to get out the baby gate!

He's also figured out how to pull himself up to stand in his crib. That was terrifying when I discovered that. His bed was up pretty high, so the top of the rail was about up to his belly. He's top heavy. 

Fortunately I freaked out in time and saved him from a certain, possibly imaginary trauma. His mattress is now much, much lower. He can still pull himself up, though. And he hasn't figured out how to get back down. Bad news for naptime at our house.





Well, Baby, that's what you get for crawling. Maybe you shoulda stayed my little snuggly baby after all. I hate to say "I told you so."

Well, ok, that's not true. I love saying "I told you so".

5 comments:

Breta said...

Ha ha. You do love saying that, don't you. :) Love the pointed toes.

Camas said...

He's practicing his Superman flying pose

calli said...

Ryder got stuck in a chair just the other day! Crazy kids! :)

Amy Jenks said...

Love the pictures! What a cutie!

Royce said...

looks like Kamahele is learning to swim!! A dry practice run!! So watch out when he hits the beach!!