Saturday, March 24, 2007

Where Credit is Due...

Looking over my past two blogs, it seems to sound like I'm allowing you people to think I actually did the work of painting my house. Sure, I helped. I did what I could and jumped in where my skill met the high standards of my task master. But mostly I just "supervised". No, really, I did the cooking--- and they were some kick@$$ meals I'll have you know--- but the credit for the painting (designing and everything) really needs to go primarily to our very own Zan Zickgraf. She took it upon herself to fly out when Alexandria was born, help me pick out colors for my house (meaning she picked the colors while I nodded) and then three months later fly out again with her mother and together they proceeded to paint my molding and my walls and caulk a good deal of it as well. That was a lot of hard work!

Now, just so you have a good idea of what is involved here, it took 2 coats of primer and 2 coats of paint to get that molding to look good white. I have a LOT of molding. And now my house looks like a new house. I'm in love. So here's a big thank you to Zan and Muckabee! We love you!




2 comments:

Jared I Borg said...

zan's amazing. You scored with quite possibly the best in laws ever. I am planning on stopping by the z residence when i am in boise next week. House is looking GREAT!

Sheen said...

Tell me about it. She really is. And thanks ;)