Saturday, March 24, 2007

Guilty as charged

Yeah, ok, so I lied. I lied. "Fresh" isn't exactly what you can call my blog lately. It's called false advertising. Deal with it.

So I suppose I'll go ahead and try and pick up the pieces with some excellent excuses. Namely my week spent painting my house. Three weeks ago. But then it was Spring Break--- you can't HONESTLY expect me to spend Spring Break blogging, can you? And then the next week (this week) was spent recovering from Spring Break.

What, you ask, did you do over Spring Break that you need to recover from? Well, should you indeed have the audacity to ask such a prying question, I would be well within my bounds to reply "None of your damn business!"
Nevermind the fact that it involved no traveling further than the HyVee downtown. Nevermind the fact that we're still not done painting the bathroom and the hall upstairs, even though it's been two full weeks since we completed the main floor (yes, the entire floor) in ONE week. All I have to say to you, I've already said. Good day.

0 comments: