Friday, March 16, 2007

It's about that time...

(Avril "doing angry")
Well, let's see it's been forever since I updated in here, but hopefully once spring break is over and everything goes back to normal (whatever that is!) I can be a little more regular.
Really, I've been kind of waiting to do a blog until after our house was painted-- it's almost done now, so I'll be posting before and afters very soon! My wonderful in-laws, Derek's mom and Grandma (aka Muckabee) came last week and helped us paint. I could NEVER have gotten so much done so quickly, so here's a HUGE shout out to both of them! I'm so grateful, and you'll soon see why when I post pics.
Meanwhile, Derek and I have spent Spring Break painting the upstairs hall and the bathroom. Comparatively so little space! And yet we're still taking our sweet time to get it done. It's been a nice relaxing break anyhow, and I don't think I'm quite ready for it to end. We went to the park for the first time since winter began this week and Avril LOVED playing on the slide. Derek and I tossed a frisbee around (so fun compared to attempting while 8 months pregnant!) and otherwise enjoyed the wonderful weather.
So naturally, our hopes for a lovely spring were crushed upon waking up to a white wonderland this morning. I'm still a little put out over that.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I would love to see the new pics of your haus....and about the jeans...derek should definitely get a pair.

-kyle-

Kyle said...

oh dang- kyle already said he wanted to see pics of your house. Well so do i!!!!!

-michelle-