Friday, December 31, 2010

Guest-Ready

Remember this room?


We made it into this- ready for our first two guests:





And now, we've made it into this:


I love it, especially with that dingy yellow gone. I'd have liked a little more color in here, but I suppose beggars can't really be choosers-- or in this case, renters can't. But white is better than yellow and I like the effect we've pulled together. 




I'd like to add more color and wall decor, particularly here over the sofa, but as it stands I think I like what we've done with the place... The white and green combine in such a refreshing way and the brown really brings a comfortable warm feel to the room. I hope our guests like it as much as I do!

2 comments:

From G2B said...

Sweet! It's like a hotel room... we're on our way! ;)

Amiee said...

nice work sis! :) i cant wait to come!!!