Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Mister Roman!


Happy Birthday little man!

I adore this little boy. He's like a little toy for me. I love throwing him around and tickling him and teasing him and playing with him-- all the while hearing his sweet, happy little squealing giggle. I've so enjoyed having this guy. He's cuddly and busy and happy and serious and mischievous and silly and mine.

I can't stop looking at these pictures and wanting to cuddle him. Now, I'll warn you, I'm turning into The Mom Who Posts a Billion Pictures of Her Kid. But c'mon. It's his birthday post. Besides, the pictures tell the story.

This one starts out before the picture-- with a burning candle that was too irresistible...



He wasn't quite sure what to do with things. The girls were more than happy to help.


A boy with a ball and a puppy is a very happy boy indeed. These things keep him very well occupied.


What better birthday fun than locking your sister in the dryer?


I love you, my busy baby boy!

3 comments:

Cindy Zickgraf said...

Happy Birthday Roman! Love the shot of him after he ate his cupcake, totally satisified! Love his hair cut too. Hope you all are staying warm!

Amy Jenks said...

Wow! It's already been a year? Whew, it goes by too quickly.
He's a very handsome little boy - it's expected with those genes, of course.
I love your idea about not wrapping presents - I may have to use it someday.
Isn't Halloween cooking fun? :)
I had fun with it this year, too.
(Sorry to post all of my comments on one...)

Crystal said...

Geez that year flew by. Loved the Halloween costumes! :) And thanks for fixing the blog so I can read all the posts on my Reader. WooHoo!