Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Fun

Jack-o-lanterns were super fun this year. I love having a little family that does fun stuff together!

A few quick clarifications about the jack-o-lanterns: the kids' aren't monster pacmans, although I like that idea more than what they actually were-- big fish, little fish, littlest fish.






(Aside: I felt pretty creative with mine-- the stem looked like a ponytail, so I worked with it and made a cute little girl "jill"-o-lantern complete with black ribbon tied around her ponytail. End of Aside)





More clarification is needed here... I'm supposed to be a vampire, but my fangs were horrific to work with and I felt like Bobby Sue Ellen instead, so I went ahead and accepted the Morticia Addams label. Doesn't Avril make the cutest little witch? Xandri was Princess Aurora, absolutely adorable, and Roman's costume doubles as glow-in-the-dark jammies. I love it.





Our jack-o-lanterns in the twilight of their lives...




1 comments:

Amiee said...

lol. I think your girl looks more like an old man in that last picture...