Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Food

Halloween has always been a one day thing for me, so it's always been hard trying to decide which fun Halloween dinner to make. Well, this year I decided to go all out and did a fun Halloween meal every day of the week (ok, maybe like three nights) starting off with Tarantula Tacos, which were a hit and aren't pictured.

I also made a Cordon Bleu Mummy:


Spider Cookies:


And for Halloween breakfast we had Cyclop's Eyeballs:


For lunch RIPB&Js:


And for Halloween dinner our all-time favorite Southwest Spider Pizza:


I definitely had a lot of fun doing it and the kids loved it. I was really surprised how well they ate dinner all week long. Maybe there really is something to that theory about making food fun...

1 comments:

Amiee said...

wow. I wish I could cook like that...