Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Couches....

Finally, the long-awaited sectional has arrived. We ordered it a month ago and got a fantastic deal... so we haven't complained about how long it's taken. But a month?

Anyway.

The girls LOVED them. We were actually kind of worried about getting them in the house. The bigger piece wouldn't fit through the door... so we took it off. We managed to get everything downstairs (by "we" I of course mean the mover guys) and the girls were very... "helpful"...


You can see what a perfect fit they are... Yes, after a month of waiting and all that hassle getting them down the stairs, they are now perfectly positioned to somersault onto right from the stairs.


(not sure why this one didn't rotate... normally blogger is pretty awesome that way...)

So I of course, being the good friend that I am, invited my sweet friend Becki over to help me rearrange my furniture. She was a great sport and totally got into it. It might have helped that by helping me she got out of putting her kids to bed.


Ahhh.... much better. It's such a cozy little room now!

4 comments:

Amy Jenks said...

Nice! Love em.

Amiee said...

I have to say, I TOTALLY dig 'em!

Breta said...

Good to see that the little princess faeries can still fly in those dresses. Nice work, sis, on the couches.

Unknown said...

Love your couches! That is a super cozy living area. Look at those kids grow, sheesh! Avril's such a big girl!!