Friday, September 11, 2009

Avril's Last Day of Preschool


I was right. She's not old enough to go to school. She's my baby. At least for one more year, she's my baby. For a multitude of reasons we opted to home preschool her this year. (Which, by the way, was a pretty difficult decision-- I really love her preschool!)

Honestly, I never thought I'd see the day when I'd want to homeschool, but I can handle a year of preschool. Plus, I like her an awful lot. We're gonna take a lot of stress off of all of us and call it chill this year.

2 comments:

Amiee said...

you got guts, girl!

renaekingsley said...

I home schooled the last 3 years....I think you'll have a great love/hate relationship with it! There are SO MANY things we really loved about it, but a few drawbacks as well. Best of luck with your family! Overall, home schooling was very valuable and I recommend it to lots of people.