Saturday, August 22, 2009

Roman- 9 months


This boy is honestly the happiest kid I've ever seen. He just warms your heart just looking at you with this big grin. I adore this chubby little monster-- even though he's into literally everything
his little baby hands can latch onto.



He's such an intent observer and loves to figure things out. He's always working, looking, checking stuff out and just overall busy learning. He has to know what's going on at all times, where his crazy sisters are, what's making that noise, where's mom and why can't I get anything out of this bottle while I'm sitting here?



He's figuring out how to climb. This terrifies me. And yet I encourage it... but don't we all? The sooner he learns the dangers, the sooner he'll learn to be cautious of them, right?
Stairs aside, though, every time I turn around he's annoyed because he got stuck in the
chair rungs AGAIN. How does this always happen?


Not to mention he's the most adorable little boy I personally have ever laid eyes on...

And then of course, there's the fact that the natural way to truly discover anything about anything is to chew on it! (I think little boys really are part puppy...)



3 comments:

Cindy Zickgraf said...

Love the pics of little Roman, what a cutie! I also love the foot on the table look. It was fun to see them last week. The coloring does look fun, good idea. My sister and I have been brain storming back drops for family photos. We want you to do our family photos when you are in town next. Hope all is well. Cindy

Amy Jenks said...

Oh my goodness, Roman has gotten so big. He's adorable!
Both girls have gotten so much bigger as well.
You have the cutest kids!

Breta said...

I'm practically puking right now. But then, you're not surprised at all, are you?