Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Projects

There are reasons I have been absent from the blogging world.

For example, I was very involved in the senior banquet that was held on the 15th of this month for the spouses/so's of the graduating seniors (I was on the design committee, heavily involved in designing invites, programs, menus, memory books, name tags, place cards and various other little things). I'm really proud of my work, so I'll try and upload some pictures of them.

I was also in charge of the Installment Banquet slideshow. Which, if I must say, fell flat. People keep trying to tell me it was good, but ugh. I just know what it was supposed to be... and what it was. The gap is too large for my taste. I'll be putting finishing touches on it and posting it on the SAA blog site as soon as it is up to my standards. Well, I'll post it before that and be constantly tweaking it for a while.

Finally, I've also been working on the subject of my new blog, The Auditions, so check it out when you get a chance.

However, I've been stockpiling photos and videos to share with all y'all for your enjoyment. I hope to get these up very soon, but surprisingly, even with everything I thought was taking up my time gone, I still manage to be wishing to be able to get by on two hours of sleep every night!

Anyway, be patient with me and check back on my back posts-- or make it easy on yourself and subscribe. That way you won't miss a thing-- not even my billions of edits to adjust my pictures so they are satisfactory to me. (Sorry about that-- I'm sure that's super annoying!)

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! Congratulations! I had no idea you were expecting! I believe that makes you, Melissa, Katie, and Betsy all November mommas. :) How exciting!