Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nickname tag...

Ok, so Tara tagged me CLEAR back in February and I just haven't gotten around to it. So finally, here are our family nicknames:



DEREK:
D-rock
Rock Dawg
Derelicte
Buttbreath (it's a brother thing...)
Bubbles (another brother thing...)
Vorg
(We thought of a few more...and Derek has been making me wait until he thinks of all of them, but I've given up on him!)
Merrick
Ziggy





TASHEENA:
Sheen
Sheena
Big T
T
Tasheena de la jongle (correct me if I spelled that wrong Frenchies)
Shaniqua
Takishi
And... much to my everlasting embarrassment... Taz. Please don't use this against me. I cringe every time I hear it.



AVRIL:
Queen of the Babies (Xandri has now taken this title)
The Bug One
Buggles
Bugsy Malone
Mavril
Shmavril
Little Bird
Monkey
Monster 2 (yeah, I don't know either)
Big Sister
Or she answers to any of the Disney princesses. And sometimes she calls herself Mommy and calls me "Daughter". (On yet another tangent, she told me the other day that she likes it when Jaime "daughter-sits" her.)



ALEXANDRIA:
The Reigning Queen of the Babies
Boo
Bear
Boozlebub
Boozlebear
Boo Radley
Buggles (ok, so we got less original)
Monster 1
Monkey
The Baby
Crib midget
The Littlest One
Lexi
Xandri
For the record, I named her Alexandria Samaire for two reasons: what can I say, I'm a romantic with a penchant for cool names. It sounds so Queen of the Nile. But look at it-- SO many possibilities for nicknames.















The Corporal and Kitty are fondly called the "poopies". Give yourself a pat on the back if you know the reference.

As for tagging... yeah, I was never very good at tag. So, if you think you have a bunch of funny/cool/interesting nicknames and you want an excuse to list them, I just tagged you!

5 comments:

Elsie said...

I love all the nicknames! They made me giggle :-)

Jaime said...

I love the nicknames! And I love that I get to "daughter sit" Avril!! She is to cute. ;)

Jared I Borg said...

what happened to "girth brooks"

Unknown said...

That's the coolest nickname tag I've ever read. You guys are awesome!

Breta said...

Nice pics, sis. I'm excited to see you guys in July(ish)!