Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Quite A Stir

It seems my last post created one.

So by way of explanation, here goes: A darling girl out here in the SAA posted that the agency she worked for needed volunteers for some commercials they were doing. Now, since it has always been a closet fantasy of mine to do some acting, you know, be on tv and all... I volunteered.

We got together with the camera man in Amber's kitchen and at Amber's office and did several takes of me "acting" with lots of giggling in between the "acting". I'm such a dork, but I absolutely love it. So, thanks for all your wonderful comments.

Oh, and yeah. I lied about Johnny.

But, funny story- the same day the commercial was up, I got a letter from Leonardo DiCaprio!

Unfortunately, he just wanted me to help him save the polar bears.

3 comments:

Pattie said...

you did such a great job.. you truly are beautiful...

Tif Sweeney said...

You totally crack me up! Bummer about Johnny though! :)

Jodie B. said...

You make me laugh!!! You were a great actress- you really should take a trip to hollywood sometime ;)