Monday, May 23, 2011

Mother's Day

Fantastic Mother's Day this year... started off right with sleeping in and a phenomenal breakfast in bed!

Then the kids offered their sweet presents.

Roman's, made at church:


Xandri's, decorated and gathered at home from her own treasures:


Avril's, created with time & love at school:





Dear Mommy and Daddy,
Thank you for,   Love and care and to be a mommy so I could de born and
Thank you for,  cooking for me and thank 
you for good night kisses and hugs and also
thank you for theaching me to be good
by giving me spakes and handsquees and sending me
to my room and giving me school so I can
Lean and thank you for being the best mommy
ever ever ever ever have in the whole
wide world.


Best. Note. Ever. 

These are the rewards of motherhood.

0 comments: