Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our New Home {set 1}

Well, we are now largely settled into our new home and we love it. We find new things every day that remind us how perfect it is for us. And now you can see some of what that is-- and maybe give me design suggestions/solutions?!

In the past month we've gone from this:

to this:
(check the carport)

to this:
Here's one of those things we love- do you SEE all this storage space here? A whole hallway full of cupboards and drawers... Heaven knows we need the storage space! No- really.


From this:

(Any help for this wall? It has great potential, but I'm struggling to see it realized. Help me!)
to this:

(I like the map, most of the books on the left and the idea of all the pictures. I haven't organized the pictures yet and I don't know what to do with the shelves up above and the glass shelves below the map. And we're not trinket/knickknack people.)



From this:

to this:


From this:

to this:

Meanwhile....

3 comments:

Breta said...

Looks awesome, sis. It always amazes me what YOU can do with a place :) How's my room coming?

Amy Jenks said...

Wow! It looks great. I love all of the storage space. You did a great job landscaping. What a great place.

Amanda Fetters said...

Gorgeousness. So excited for you guys!