Monday, May 4, 2009

Seven Years...


They say seven's the perfect number.

We didn't do much day of, just made ourselves a special dinner and hired the Little Einstein's to babysit. (Thailand DEFINITELY counts as anniversary celebration this year... right, guys?)

I heard some TV personality say recently that marriage should automatically expire every four years and you can decide to allow that or renew it every four. Huh. Well, even though we're not on a fourth year, I'm definitely up for renewal.


I love you, babe. You're my best friend, my sun and my stars, my lifeline, my last link to sanity. Thanks for sticking with me all these crazy years. Here's to another seven, eh, partner?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet!! Super sweet you went to Thailand too. You never cease to be the coolest person ever!