Sunday, October 12, 2008

Camping up Logan Canyon


watch in high quality by going to youtube and clicking the button on the bottom right of the video


EDIT: Derek posted this, but failed to mention when this actually happened- no, we did not go camping this weekend- we WOULD have frozen! This actually happened like two weeks ago. And it was AWESOME! ;) Seriously, though, I would probably have to rate it the funnest camping trip I've ever been on.

Derek's EDIT: Yes even though this camping trip wasn't as manly as I'm used to camping trips being (bigger fires, hatchets, dead animals, guns, etc.) I had an extremely enjoyable time. It was just nice being up the woods with the family and not having any of the usual distractions (telephones, internet, TV, housework, studies). I was able to enjoy everyone's company in a way that just never happens anywhere else.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I can't beleive you guys didn't freeze to death, it was SO COLD this weekend!!! Cute girls, that marshmallow looked absolutely fantastic :)

Debbie said...

How fun! I am glad I got to see a shot of you and the belly. Totally cute. And I love Xandri eating the marshmallow.

Jackie King said...

That video was great. I loved the girls playing in the tents and eating the marshmallows. classic. congrats on your cute belly. I hope I look that good when I'm pregnant. Looks like you guys had a blast. So fun.

Cindy Zickgraf said...

Hey in reply to where diarreha daddy was he was at a fun yard sale for the young men that night. I am so excited you figured out what was wrong with my husband and even got him a prescription! WOW you ROCK Derek! How is Tasheena doing! I heard she was having contractions already! I hope that baby comes before thanksgiving so we get to see him soon! Hope all is well in Logan. Bet your having fun seeing many aspects of Health Care, be sure to fill us in on all the good stories/experiences. Take Care and Thanks again.
Cindy