Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nope, We Still Don't Have a House

But not for lack of trying! Meanwhile, we've been continuing our beach/pool/Wii entertainment lifestyle. It's probably the only way I stay sane. Otherwise I'd lock myself in our hotel room until I found the perfect house and probably wind up bald.

Anyway, here's a few fun photos of the kiddos in some of our fun excursions and whatnot. They pretty much think of this as a great vacation- which it would be if we weren't spending every other day driving around looking at houses or locked in our hotel room playing Mario Party 8 while Mommy does "business" on the computer and on the phone. "Business" ... whatever that is.







Hanging out with our new hotel/intern friends at the beach! (Roman was here, too, but he was wandering around being all whiny cause he thought he was hungry or hot or thirsty. Weird kid.) Funny thing is, I actually went to high school with their mom... who knew we'd be going through residency with our husbands together ten years later!


This is what happens in the car when we're driving around looking at houses. On a good day, that is.






I love my kids. They make me so happy-- at least when they're not making me crazy! They all have such fun personalities and it's been great the days I've had the chance to just unwind and let my hair down with them and just play. And of course they love it as well...

1 comments:

Amiee said...

It's not even fair how tan your kids are! I'm SO jealous! :P I'll get over it eventually...