Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Residency Match Results


I feel that it is necessary to relay this momentous news in a completely straight-forward and business-like manner, in order to give it due consideration and respect and


eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We're moving to Hawai'i!!!!!!!!


Yes, my friends... THIS is our soon-to-be day-to-day (well, mine at least. Derek'll probably have to work some days...)


here at Tripler Army Hospital...
(photo courtesy of Wikimedia Commons)

FAQ to follow...

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray!!! Congrats!!! So excited for you guys!!!

Crystal said...

O.M.G. That's AWESOME!!! WooHoo!!!

Cindy Zickgraf said...

We are coming to visit every winter!

Melissa Moss said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!

Amy Jenks said...

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!
That is SOOO beyond exciting!
I'm way happy for you! I bet you guys are flying high right about now. (Well, I would be without the stress and worry.)
:)

Amiee said...

YAY!! Have you got the adoption papers yet? How long will we be staying there? :D

PC-Stevens Family said...

YAY!!!! So super ecxited for you guys!!!!! That's gotta be the best Christmas present anyone could have given ya!!!!

Tif Sweeney said...

Congrats!!! I have to say, I am a bit jealous!! :)

Eugie said...

That is awesome!

DeGooyer Family said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm jealous! =)