Sunday, February 22, 2009

Avril's Dream

"Do you wanna know what I'm thinking about right now? I'm thinking about a dream that I had.
There's two girl unicorns and there's monsters all around them and they killed them all and they were the most powerful, powerful source of magic. And the unicorns were very powerful, more powerful than the monsters and more powerful than the biggest, BIGGEST, giantest GIANT. But the giant can kill the unicorns, he has a lot of power, but the unicorns have more power and they can break the giant and his skeleton and his body and make him very unhealthy."

3 comments:

Pattie said...

yup she is defiently one of yours..no more wierd games for her..or late night snack...

Andrea said...

Ha! What a fun imagination...if a little morbid. Love it!

Dave said...

my skeleton used to make me unhealthy all the time when I was younger. It was no big deal.