Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cookie Day


So I've been wanting to make gingerbread men for a while. And then I got all crazy and actually made frosting and decorated them. I frosted a bunch in your classic gingerbread man fashion, you know the face, the buttons, the outline. Then I started getting creative. Gingerbread Charlie Brown. A frumpy gingerbread housewife in a muumuu. A gingerbread prison inmate and his gingerbread victim. A tux-wearing gingerbread man that looks more like a gingerbread doctor. A gingerbread man in various bandaging, casts and slings.
Gingerbread Cyclops. I got a little morbid... what does that say about me? That I find injured/dead gingerbread men amusing? Hmmm... not sure I want to find out.

*


My favorite beverage of late. Who am I kidding. This is my favorite beverage year-round.

*


I had leftover frosting. What was I supposed to do?

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: