Friday, September 12, 2008

A few recent pics...

Since it's been awhile since I posted good pics, enjoy these few:

Avril found my makeup bag.

Xandri getting ready for bed... doesn't this face just kill you?

Avril after brushing her teeth. My girls have amazing grins.

Ready for church.

When we're "helping" we're happy...

This is the look Xandri's been doing lately. I had to take a lot of pictures to catch her doing this instead of looking at Avril doing it. I'm not entirely sure what it means- but I love it.

6 comments:

Royce said...

Awesome sweet pics of my Granddaughters love it keep up the good work. And Hi everyone.

Breta said...

Adorable. I think I'm gonna puke ;)

Jackie King said...

Cute photos! I'm so glad you added some. It gives me a glimpse into your busy life. My fav is Xandri coping Avril. Such a "in the moment" priceless shot. Hope you are loving Logan, and glad to hear you survived the move.

Laura said...

Woah, when did Xandri turn 20? Geez, they sprouted right up! And, as cute as their sweet mom, I might add!

Deven said...

Hey guys! Great looking family. We'd love to se you when you're in Boise sometime. Let us know.

The Davis'

Melody said...

These girls are looking more and more like you every time I see them. So cute!