Friday, January 12, 2007

Welcome to The Essential Zickgraf


So you'll never have to go another day without a good, fresh helping of Zickgraf. Well, let's be honest, we may not always be fresh, and we might not be on daily, but we'll be the ever-nagging presence in the back of your brain. As author of this blog, I, Tasheena will range largely in subject matter, from family news and bragging about my gorgeous, sweet little girls, to philosophical, religious and political subjects, to more light-hearted matter (videos such as the classic "Self-smarted" and "Love You Tender"). Derek, my counterpart in this harebrained scheme of a family we like to call The Experiment, will likely seldom write in this blog, though he may surprise us all. And with that, we'll launch into a fresh new year, full of new hopes and dreams and goals to better humanity (or at least get a good laugh over it).

3 comments:

Melody said...

You are so cute Tashina! You have just become one of my essential friends. Just so you know, I expect you to do your best to keep this fresh, as I know you will. :)

Kyle said...

What a great sweater party you must have had! -kyle-

Unknown said...

Hey there cutie!